One of the main problems that you may have if you try to create an online form on your own is the fact that you don’t know the HTML or CSS is needed. That applies both if you want to create forms from scratch or customize readymade ‘templates’ that you find online.
Instead of trying to learn the code that you need which can be time-consuming and tedious, you could use AidaForm. It is an online form creator that is designed as a simple DIY platform that requires no coding skills or experience.
Building a form with AidaForm is easy and straightforward. It will just take a few minutes for you to structure your form by dragging blocks with the elements that you need into place in the graphical interface.
As you do you can take full advantage of the numerous features in AidaForm that will allow you to:
- Add all types of fields to your form including radio buttons, text fields, file uploads, lists, checkboxes, and more.
- Utilize a special Paypal field so you can accept and process payments securely.
- Incorporate a CAPTCHA field to verify that the responses to your form are from actual people and not bots.
- Adjust the appearance of the form using the selection of built-in themes that can be customized further to fit your web or brand design elements.
- Publish forms by copying and pasting the automatically-generated embed code or directly linking to them so you can publish on social media and other platforms.
- Get notifications every time there is a new response to your form so you can check the data.
- Analyze the data using the overview in the web interface or by exporting it as a spreadsheet so you can view it in third-party software such as Excel or Google Sheets.
- Integrate AidaForm with MailChimp to conveniently compile email data into a list, or with Zapier to connect with other platforms such as Dropbox.
Not only will the features listed above give you the freedom to create a wide range of online forms using AidaForm, but they’ll also make it easy for you to publish the form and utilize the data that you gather. Regardless of whether you want to create an survey, contact form, feedback form, market research questionnaire, or an order and payment form – you should have ample features available at your fingertips.
All in all AidaForm’s simplicity and versatility are its main strengths, and should provide you with ample reason to use it. If you have any doubts you can take advantage of the fact that it is free to give it a try for yourself and see how it works firsthand.